All About Style: Top 5 Winter 2012 Trends

Friday 27 January 2012

Top 5 Winter 2012 Trends

1. Faux-fur

Whether it’s a coat or vest, it’s hot. Just make sure it’s faux. Unfortunately, the biggest fashion victims are animals.
Try Forever 21 or your local Buffalo Exchange for chic faux-fur under $50.

2. Green Parkas

It’s the new black pea coat, and twice as warm. Pair it with a white circle scarf and brown lace up boots!
Stop into your local h&m, or shop online at Necessary Clothing for an affordable parka that’s warm and cozy. Want to spend a little more for extra warmth? Check out Aritzia and Madewell!

3. Leather

Jackets, pants, leggings…everything has been faux-leather this season. Try Target, h&m, American Apparel andExpress for a new chic “leather” wardrobe.

4. Chelsea Boots

Easy on, easy off. Need I say more? Check out Aldo and Steve Madden for a quality pair that will last for years!

5. Circle Scarves

Circle scarves are the perfect winter accessory . It’s warm and…you’ll never loose it! It stays put all day. Try Old Navy and Forever21 for a circle scarf under $12.

Hurry, there’s still time

Since many of these are temperature sensitive trends, head to your favorite stores now. Believe it or not, spring is right around the corner! Want to be a bit daring? Wear all these trends together like the girl below, you’ll be the life of the party…or the sidewalk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ABOUT ME

Hello there, I am Hijaab. Well, first of all, Welcome to my Blog and thanks for visiting. Lit bit about me is that I am a simple girl, just trying to maintain style with simplicity. So, the stuff I would be sharing will be more about looking stylish with simple yet trendy stuff. So, I hope, you will become my new friend by following my Blog and leaving comments, so I can follow you back! Cheers=D
....