All About Style: HIGH DEFINITION SEPARATING MASCARA

Saturday 4 February 2012

HIGH DEFINITION SEPARATING MASCARA


How high can your lashes take you? With new NYC New York Color High Definition Separating Mascara the sky’s the limit for a knock-down price. It smoothly separates and defines your lashes – without clumping – for a 360° wide open-eye look. So apply, step out and take that elevator all the way up.
BENEFITS
·         Precision Lash Technology provides the ultimate combination: Up to 60% more length and up to 70% more lift
·         High-precision plastic brush separates and defines without clumping
·         360° wide open-eye look, instantly
·         Duo Play Complex with Panthenol and vitamin E strengthens and adds suppleness to your lashes
·         Flake-proof, smudge-proof, all-day flawless look guaranteed
·         Ophthalmologist tested
·         Suitable for sensitive eyes and lens wearers
KEY INGREDIENTS
·         Vitamins and conditioning agents for healthy-looking lashes.

 Review:
I love this mascara!
Its really cheap to.
It doesnt clump and brings out my black lashes beautifly.
It seperates then and makes them look very even.

Only $4.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ABOUT ME

Hello there, I am Hijaab. Well, first of all, Welcome to my Blog and thanks for visiting. Lit bit about me is that I am a simple girl, just trying to maintain style with simplicity. So, the stuff I would be sharing will be more about looking stylish with simple yet trendy stuff. So, I hope, you will become my new friend by following my Blog and leaving comments, so I can follow you back! Cheers=D
....