All About Style: MAX FACTOR- CRÈME PUFF

Thursday 2 February 2012

MAX FACTOR- CRÈME PUFF


Product Detail:
Glamorous skin is simple to achieve with the luxurious finish of this high coverage powder make-up compact. It’s perfect for all skin types and gives a flawless matt finish with a soft, subtle glow thanks to millions of miracle light reflecting particles. Choose your look by using it alone over moisturiser for a fresher base, on top of your foundation for a red carpet result or even as an all in one make-up for a groomed, glamorous glow.

Choose your Shade:


Makeup artist tip:
Work that 50’s seductive look with a slick of Colour Perfection Eyeliner in black along the upper lashes – wing out slightly to really enhance your eyes.

Buy online:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ABOUT ME

Hello there, I am Hijaab. Well, first of all, Welcome to my Blog and thanks for visiting. Lit bit about me is that I am a simple girl, just trying to maintain style with simplicity. So, the stuff I would be sharing will be more about looking stylish with simple yet trendy stuff. So, I hope, you will become my new friend by following my Blog and leaving comments, so I can follow you back! Cheers=D
....