All About Style: NEW! REVLON COLORBURST™ LIP BUTTER

Sunday 5 February 2012

NEW! REVLON COLORBURST™ LIP BUTTER

  • Buttery Balm + Shiny Color
  • Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated.
  • Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
  • Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
  • Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
  • Available in 20 luscious shades
HOW TO USE:
Starting with clean, dry lips apply your favorite shade of Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter onto lips. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter can be worn with or without Lipliner. Reapply as often as desired for softer, smoother and instantly hydrated lips!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ABOUT ME

Hello there, I am Hijaab. Well, first of all, Welcome to my Blog and thanks for visiting. Lit bit about me is that I am a simple girl, just trying to maintain style with simplicity. So, the stuff I would be sharing will be more about looking stylish with simple yet trendy stuff. So, I hope, you will become my new friend by following my Blog and leaving comments, so I can follow you back! Cheers=D
....