All About Style: Long Luscious Chocolate Layered Hairstyle with Full Bangs

Thursday 2 February 2012

Long Luscious Chocolate Layered Hairstyle with Full Bangs

Long and layered hairstyle with full bangs


Long Luscious Chocolate Layered Hairstyle with Full Bangs
This gorgeous hairstyle is the perfect style. Reminds you of a heroine in a movie or a movie star. The length is long without looking tired or straggly. The bangs are rolled just a bit. Curls are added for fun or a special occasion.
Best Face Shape and Hair Type: 
Oval, heart, square, round, long. Medium to thick density with some natural texture.
Tip:
Love Paul Mitchell’s Volumizing Mousse. It smells great and not only gives you volume, but hold too!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful hairstyle! I am following your blog now. Thanks for stopping by and following Green mam-a Jam-a!
    http://green-mama-jama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ABOUT ME

Hello there, I am Hijaab. Well, first of all, Welcome to my Blog and thanks for visiting. Lit bit about me is that I am a simple girl, just trying to maintain style with simplicity. So, the stuff I would be sharing will be more about looking stylish with simple yet trendy stuff. So, I hope, you will become my new friend by following my Blog and leaving comments, so I can follow you back! Cheers=D
....