All About Style: LIPFINITY LIP TINT PENS

Thursday 2 February 2012

LIPFINITY LIP TINT PENS


Product Detail:
The extended range of our Lip Tint pens showcases 5 vibrant new shades which use more intense pigment yet retain the same lightweight feel. You get all the colour without the sticky opaqueness of traditional lipsticks. The formula is water based and permeates the upper layers of the lips to create non-transferable layers of colour with depth and intensity that you build using the pen applicator.Get intense. Don’t get heavy.formula is water based and permeates the upper layers of the lips to create kissproof layers of colour. The handy pen applicator lets you contour and define then build depth and intensity, to create the perfect level of colour for you. So get intense. Don’t get heavy.


Choose your Shade:


Makeup artist tip:
WRITE YOUR OWN RULES
Because these new Lip Tint pens allow you to precisely apply layers of colour you can mix and match and build up levels of different colours to create your own effect.

Buy online:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ABOUT ME

Hello there, I am Hijaab. Well, first of all, Welcome to my Blog and thanks for visiting. Lit bit about me is that I am a simple girl, just trying to maintain style with simplicity. So, the stuff I would be sharing will be more about looking stylish with simple yet trendy stuff. So, I hope, you will become my new friend by following my Blog and leaving comments, so I can follow you back! Cheers=D
....